Redesigning your landscape is no small process. That’s why you should know what you’re signing up for when you choose which Raleigh, North Carolina, landscape design company to work with.
Redwood Land Design believes deeply in creating a transparent and efficient landscape design process for our clients. We take a no surprise approach and lay everything out clearly for you to see. Here’s what you can expect when you work with Redwood Land Design.
What You Can Expect from Your Landscape Design and Installation Process Near Raleigh, NC
- You reach out to Redwood Land Design. We will respond promptly to schedule your consultation.
- We’ll visit your home for an on-site consultation. At this point, you’ll be charged a flat $199 consult fee. This fee will be contributed toward any future work we complete for you.
- We will discuss your wants for the job. This will include making plant and layout choices and diagnosing existing plant problems.
Our team will take the physical qualities like soil type, sun exposure, and pest exposure into account as we create your design. We’ll work to bring you the plan that is closest to your vision within the constraints of your budget.
- The landscape design and work plan are completed on-site at the consultation. A digital bird’s eye view sketch of the design is available if needed.
- An itemized quote will be drawn up. This is often done at the consultation.
- You decide whether to move forward with the plan. We’re available as a resource while you consider the quote. Feel free to ask us any questions you have at this point.
- The plan may be amended. If you want to change any part of the landscape design, we can work together to find alternatives.
- If you accept the plan, we’ll pick a start date.
- We’ll complete the job in an efficient and timely manner. Our typical lead time is five to ten days. We take care of everything, from supplying our own tools and supplies to plant installation. While we work, you can count on our careful treatment of your property and existing plants. Every job is either completed or directly overseen by the owner.